Saturday, October 18, 2014

You gotta be this tall

This will be a short post, which is sorta funny since the topic is about my height.. geddit? :-P

Quite a few people have noticed that I'm not the tallest.. and that is true.. relatively speaking. You see, I'm 1,71 metres.. or in Yankee units.. that 5 feet 7 inches. 

Natassia Crystal natcrys, short black skirt, white top, outside at parking place

As you may or may not know, the Dutch are the tallest bunch of people in the world! And by Dutch, I mean the white Caucasian, raised on daily potatoes meals and bread with cheese lunches people! Not import people like me, even though I was born here (so I do consider myself to be proper Dutch as well).

Natassia Crystal natcrys, short black skirt, white top, outside sunglasses

So yeah, compared to white Dutch women.. I don't stand out. And compared to white Dutch men.. I'm tiny! :P Even when I'm wearing heels.

Natassia Crystal natcrys, short black skirt, white top, just the high heels

If you've been a long-time follower of my Flickr-photo page, you'll know that I've been to Japan. Now, compared to those cute petite Japanese girls, even *I* was a giant! :-P

At least, I'm shorter than this flower plant thingie! :-D

Natassia Crystal natcrys, short black skirt, white top, outside with beautiful flowers


Working on the next bunch of videos, so enjoy the last two!





3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having fun in Japan!

    xx,
    Marie

    http://www.LivRiot.com
    http://www.LivRiot.com

    ReplyDelete